CV The Forgotten

Scarcely Lethal Noob
hello

i am mainly playing CSGO lately and i still have a league of legends acc on EUW which im not playing on that often anymore. and since i started to play csgo i figured that i really want to get a knife anytime doesnt have to be soon or anything but i just want to have a knife in general. (not a must just want it ^^)

Rank Currently silver 3 (75LP)
the account has every champion that there is (newest champ Aurelion Sol) 130 champions in total

112 skins since i whas a lee sin main that champ has literally all the skins so if you were to be a lee sin main you do be happy for sure ^^.

what kind of offer i am looking for ? to start off with someone with a csgo account with a mobile authenticator so the trade could be done instantly. also with teamviewer if possible so you could do the 2 things at the same time while your both looking at it (skype required as for the communication) screenshare even if needed if teamviewer would not be a option.

you could either contact me here or add me on Steam which is always online : CV The Forgotten
prefer to be added on steam so the things can be discussed a bit quicker then the forums.

Last edited: