Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
I'll start by saying that I'm not sure if suggestions for new trading maps are allowed, since I have never seen any. Feel free to decline the suggestion if that's the case.
In any case, trade_delirium is a really well made and recent trade map made by the same developer of dr_psykopat and dr_retroland, two of the best deathrun maps (in my opinion, of course). I think it would be great to play it on skial's trading servers.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/212418

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

Trade server maps should not be huge distractions for players to get lost and roam in. Its a trade server, players come there to trade and goof off or idle in spawn while conducting their business. This map is very large for a trade server, too large. Lot of areas seemingly for no reason other than exploration and secret hunting. The music that plays upon the map initial load in is obnoxiously loud and unnecessary. The music that plays in certain areas of the map is fine until you get up close to the ambient generic entity responsible for it, its loud

This map suffers from the same problem trade_portal2_v5 and beyond had, which ultimately lead to its removal and use of maps much smaller.

The map's visuals are good, however, no issue there.

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
I agree with that, it might be a bit too big. But, in that case, some map makers let other map makers modify their map, right? (Like if it were a free and open source program basically, I'm not sure if that is the case here). If it doesn't require much effort, it would be nice if a mapper volunteered to make the map smaller perhaps, along with some other changes like making the music less loud. Only if the suggestion gets enough upvotes of course.