• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

WRYYYYYYY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've noticed lately that almost nobody on the trade EU server is actually there to trade, and I'm f2p so I'm not allowed in the trade NA server. Is there anything going to be done about the problem that NOBODY on trade servers are actually going to trade?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've noticed lately that almost nobody on the trade EU server is actually there to trade, and I'm f2p so I'm not allowed in the trade NA server. Is there anything going to be done about the problem that NOBODY on trade servers are actually going to trade?

It's TF2 man...game is old as balls. Of the people left "playing" the game are going to play how they want, which may mean playing on trade servers to farm kills and idle and shit.

WRYYYYYYY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's TF2 man...game is old as balls. Of the people left "playing" the game are going to play how they want, which may mean playing on trade servers to farm kills and idle and shit.
Right. I'm an idiot. Thanks for the reminder, but who plays on trade servers not to trade? there are servers meant for farming kills and idling while farming so why are they going to the trade servers instead?

Bottiger

Administrator
Both servers kick F2P when the servers get full.

Trade EU doesn't fill because it was dead for over a year and it is only because of Corona virus that it has people on it.

No one wants to trade with F2Ps, so stop being part of the problem you are complaining about.

We've done everything we can to fill up Trade EU, it is up to the players to fill it now.