• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
- Stuff moved to a suggestion thread -

Here is a list of what to look forward to:
  • An ice rink.
  • A Christmas tree to replace the fountain in the center of the plaza.
  • A fix to stop pyros exploiting the scorch shot to open the boxing ring and spy-crab room.
  • An increased cool down for triggering doomsday.
  • "Hoovy's Grotto".
  • Possible improvements to the "What if?" room.
  • Courtney is not actually going to be replaced out of spite. (What a retard I was to suggest that)
If anybody has any questions or suggestions feel free to post them below!

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Please, don't fix that - people love to shut the rooms and then suicide.
If you fix that, it requires either a map reload, or an admin to noclip... it's best to just leave it.

I thought I had fixed that way back. If nobody is in the room the doors automatically open don't they?

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I thought I had fixed that way back. If nobody is in the room the doors automatically open don't they?

Really depends when you fixed it.
I know that the last time I was on Trade NY then it certinally didn't work like that.
I believe the rooms on Trade EU do have that functionality.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Really depends when you fixed it.
I know that the last time I was on Trade NY then it certinally didn't work like that.
I believe the rooms on Trade EU do have that functionality.

If you want the details the rooms use a trigger_multiple brush. If there isn't a player in the room it should trigger OnEndTouchAll which will then open the doors.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you want the details the rooms use a trigger_multiple brush. If there isn't a player in the room it should trigger OnEndTouchAll which will then open the doors.

Not asking for details, just saying that I've never seen it work - I've had to noclip in before to open the doors for people.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Not asking for details, just saying that I've never seen it work - I've had to noclip in before to open the doors for people.

It did take a long time before I eventually added the automatic door opening functionality so I suspect you last went on there before it was fixed, I will check again though but as far as I know it has been working ever since the last update.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I've decided the ice rink is going to be in the center of the plaza, if you want a rough idea on how it will look I can say it will probably have a rim of snow around the outside and then ice all in the center except around the Christmas tree.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've decided the ice rink is going to be in the center of the plaza, if you want a rough idea on how it will look I can say it will probably have a rim of snow around the outside and then ice all in the center except around the Christmas tree.

Why don't you make all the grass on the map into the snow version? Could be nice to have that throughout, unless it looks awful.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Why don't you make all the grass on the map into the snow version? Could be nice to have that throughout, unless it looks awful.

I'm making all grass except the "chilax zone" snow, don't worry. Also screenshots will be here soon!