Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
Trade Counter, Drop History and !servers(Forgot the author/name of the actual plugin, requires a mysql database to my knowledge) are all suggestions, I've seen it implemented on a server and thought it could make the transition/reference to servers much more efficient if already availible on alliedmodders.

A unique idea would make hats have special attributes like low gravity or increased ammo capacity for certain classes.

Sorry if these plugins/ideas were already pointed out.

Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
rocket prepelled chainsaws
That is entirely possible, you would need to make a plugin for the new models and then edit the current give weapon plugin(or contact the author) to include the data for the weapon. It would include extra downloads unfortunately which would prevent people from joining. I remember seeing a plugin in HL2M that put CS:S guns(or fan made) that implemented such a feature into the game as a part of a zombie plugin(strained/huge downloads). A way to bypass the downloads and still include the models for the gun would to add it into the map(recompiling/all in one download) to make sure that the models will work correctly( again saw this on HL2DM).

Cheers