User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
So I was on the skial deathrun server as normal and we were on the map dr_asylum and I saw loads of spies on my team so I was confused, and then I realised why. What I found out was the cloak being used to skip traps or go past those choice doors. I found it really annoying when I was activator because I had to catch up with those spies and waste most of the traps. The only good thing was when I tested the spy cloak, it didn't go back up. But still, I hope this cloak ability gets removed from the server so the maps don't get cheated on all the time.

Haxxit

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So I was on the skial deathrun server as normal and we were on the map dr_asylum and I saw loads of spies on my team so I was confused, and then I realised why. What I found out was the cloak being used to skip traps or go past those choice doors. I found it really annoying when I was activator because I had to catch up with those spies and waste most of the traps. The only good thing was when I tested the spy cloak, it didn't go back up. But still, I hope this cloak ability gets removed from the server so the maps don't get cheated on all the time.
Agreed