Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
3f4.gif

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
"Don't you fucking move. You hear me boy?" Typical disgusting pig (cop) trying to act like a hardass. Lol in all seriousness though people who decide to swat others for fun are just pathetic waste of life.

Put yourself in that position before you put down the police. Especially as. Swat officer. They're trained to be fast and efficient to diffuse actual threats, so if the officer is filled with adrenaline expecting to stop a hostage situation, he will act like that.

Don't be a meaner.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I understand that, but Jordan (man being swatted) wasn't resisting or anything. He had his hands in the air and was doing everything they asked him to do. That cop didn't have to be a prick and say something stupid like that.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
A call comes in for someone shooting his coworkers. They're trained to expect resistance and diffuse resistance/prevent it as soon as possible. He may not have had to word it like that, but scaring the shit out of someone is probably faster than sitting them down and talking to them calmly and slowly.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
What the hell is wrong with you people? This isn't funny (yes I laughed a little but it's a horrible situation to be put in), it's a serious crime to actually SWAT someone, this is just sickening and if it's become the norm, I hope some karma bites the SWATTER's ass in the form of "the boy who cried wolf" thing. Really, it's not funny, it's wasting time where an ACTUAL emergency can be solved! But no, these people are some of the most dispicable people to exist on this planet.

A very unexpected anal

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
What the hell is wrong with you people? This isn't funny (yes I laughed a little but it's a horrible situation to be put in), it's a serious crime to actually SWAT someone, this is just sickening and if it's become the norm, I hope some karma bites the SWATTER's ass in the form of "the boy who cried wolf" thing. Really, it's not funny, it's wasting time where an ACTUAL emergency can be solved! But no, these people are some of the most dispicable people to exist on this planet.
The suspects have been doing it for months now. They just hit someone big has Kootra/Dan. The sad part is that they're still out there and planning to target other big YouTube/Twitch people.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The suspects have been doing it for months now. They just hit someone big has Kootra/Dan. The sad part is that they're still out there and planning to target other big YouTube/Twitch people.
I heard that the same guy tried to swat dan's parents.

however I have read nothing about this.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor

These are the type of people who put the free web in jeopardy, just for a so-called "prank". It would make the mainstream media see it as it was back in 2003 when 4chan's /i/nvasion board was still active and a bunch of other *chans existed back then, nowadays the Internet WILL cause a shitstorm because it's no longer a niche part of anybody's business. It's quite shocking how those people can think to do shit like that and not think about how their own "pranks" will affect not only what they have to avoid, but how much they can influence it and how it may function in the future. This type of shit should NOT be tolerated and sadly, privacy and stuff is still priority #1, even though conflicting views about privacy and laws are still in effect at the moment, especially with the NSA shit going down still.

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I understand that, but Jordan (man being swatted) wasn't resisting or anything. He had his hands in the air and was doing everything they asked him to do. That cop didn't have to be a prick and say something stupid like that.

Something that every officer in any academy is taught is LRVC. Loud Repetitive Verbal Commands. He did as he was trained to do. That was a potentially deadly situation that he was going in to. I've had subjects put their hands up and then take off running or get into a kneeling position and then resist and swing at me. With one cuff on. No situation is safe until they are secured. This is for everyone's safety, including the subject under arrrest or detainment.

Also, It's a shame that this is a thing now and is a complete waste of resources and tax dollars.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Adult, cartoonish avatar, no lifes the forums and talks shit about me everywhere even on my profile. Hm.
Idk man, normally people who call others kids are normally not older than who they are talking about, if not even younger. Also, I have seemed to notice most people who write their steam names in all caps "FISHY1254" are usually really young. Also, it's kinda funny that you'd make fun of someone because of their "cartoonish avatar" and call people kids yet you seem to not be able to make a clear sentence.

Can someone translate
"no lifes the forums and talks shit about me everywhere even on my profile. Hm.
for me?

sov

Legendary Skial King
One day one of these "criminals" (streamers) could get shot and/or killed by accident. These SWAT have their minds set to thinking that the streamers are trained terrorists. The caller could get in some deep trouble if they found him and even more if there was an actually crime going on during the time that they're raiding the streamer.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Something that every officer in any academy is taught is LRVC. Loud Repetitive Verbal Commands. He did as he was trained to do.
so uh is that similar to how animals try to make themselves as big as possible to scare off predators/rivals?