Reporter

Administrator
This is what happened after I came back from my 3-week tf2 break... (Story)
Imagine this, you are a good looking spy playing on 2fort. You start a round on a skial server.
You hear 5 ppl all talking at the same time, one in Russian and 4 in English...

You get a good start, you headshot an engie and then go to the sewers, on the way there you dominate a demo by trick stabbing him with your eternal reward,

then suddenly a scout appears and some strange creepy music starts playing.
You pull out your dead ringer and try to look like a normal demo walking down the corridor, but suddenly the
scout pulls out a force o' nature and 1 shots you dead, your corpse is all bloody and your Eternal Reward is laying on
the ground next to you...

You respawn again but this time wearing your cool brown glasses, you pull out your dead ringer and drop down from the sniper area,

you stab a heavy and continue on stabbing 3 other ppl,
The the same good'ld creepy music starts playing, then you realize... "Oh, that music is coming from a guy who's spamming music in voice chat"...

** But never mind that,** you see a blue scout who's hiding behind a corner then he 2 shots you dead...

Next, respawn you are already raging....

you come out of spawn and suddenly get killed by a spawn camping
pyro...

**Then you respawn again,** not willing to change class you wait until the pyro gets killed...

You come out of spawn, go on to the sniper area and suddenly you just drop dead, it was an f2p sniper,
you get suspicious, you respawn *again* and you come out of spawn and your ragdoll falls down ... now you are sure of it,
"Tom2Talk and glory" is a hacker... you try to call him out but then he starts a vote kick against you...
5 ppl vote yes and 3 votes no... after you realize what just happened you are looking at some text, "You have been kicked for spamming"....

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

>This is a true story, sorry about any English mistakes you see, English is my 4th language. ^^

Author: FouriusVixen

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/4z7zzx/this_is_what_happened_after_i_came_back_from_my/
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comment...d_after_i_came_back_from_my/?ref=search_posts