Bopper

Uncharitable Spy
Hello, I'm Bopper and with the help of Giildy, we will be bringing you the first Unofficial Skial MGE Tournament. This is a Skial tournament, because you need at least 5 days of total time played in any of Skial's fantastic servers to be considered a Skial regular. Also it's unofficial, because I haven't talked to Bottiger.

Since this is our first tournament we're hosting we expect there to be a lot of kinks, and I will be updating this page frequently as we figure out more stuff, for example, what time works best for everyone and if it's going to be single or double elimination. Although there is prizes, this tournament has no entry fee. But any donations would be great, and enough donations could mean prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well.

Prizes:
1st:
  • 8 refined
  • Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power DLC
  • Cosa Nostra
  • Procedure mask
  • Strange knife
  • Strange bat
2nd:
  • 4 refined
  • Pilotka "Crafted by Bottiger"
  • Strange brass beast
  • Strange katana
  • Strange dead ringer
  • Fortix
3rd"
  • 2 refined
  • 1 scrap
  • Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC
  • Blokes Bucket hat
  • Strange atomizer
  • Strange SMG
  • Vintage Direct Hit
Rules:
- First to 20 wins.
- At least 5 days of playtime on skial's servers.
- Only scout and soldier are allowed.
- Banned scout weapons: Soda Popper, Mad Milk, Winger, and Sandman.
- Banned soldier weapons: Direct Hit, Black Box, Liberty Launcher, Cow Mangler 5000, Buff Banner, Battalion's Backup, Concheror, Reserve Shooter, and Righteous Bison.
(Note: You may make suggestions for unbanning weapons or to ban weapons, however arguing about it in this thread will be classified as derailing the topic.)
- You have to play on the account you added as.
- Joining the arena you are assigned means you are "ready" and there are no timeouts or pauses, and if you are not in your arena after 30 minutes of when your match was scheduled even if you are in mumble, then you may be disqualified. If you are completely MIA then we'll wait up to 10 minutes before you are disqualified.

Signups:
You can signup by posting in this forum and saying that you want to play, but keep in mind of the date. (working on a time) If you are a no show than you are disqualified. You don't have to signup as a specific class, because you will be able to change your class before a match, during a match, after a match, whenever.

Maps:
- Viaduct Middle
- Granary Middle
- Granary Last
- Badlands Middle
- Badlands Spire
- Gullywash Middle
- Snakewater Middle

Date:
April 6th @ 5:00 P.M. EST. & 7th @ 12:00 P.M. EST.

Servers:
1 Server (Chicago)

Donators:
Bopper (3 refined)
Giildy (Making the bracket)
sconno (server)
wokmage (admin and server maintenance)
DrRuelel (1 Refined, 1 Scrap, Fortix, Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC, Orcs Must Die! - Artifcats of Power DLC, Detective Noir and a Strange SMG)
Rvsz (Strange Back Scratcher)
Faron8 (Price checking and sorting the prizes, 6 Refined, Cosa Nostra Cap, Strange Brass Beast, Strange Atomizer, Strange Bat, Strange Dead Ringer, Strange Knife, Strange Half-Zatoichi and Vintage Direct Hit)
Bottiger (Bloke's Bucket Hat, Physician's Procedure Mask and The Pilotka which is "Crafted by Bottiger")
FireGame (4 refined)
Airakah (Coupe D'isaster)

Donations:
- Any type of donations like ingame metal or servers to play these matches on are very appreciated, it will also get your name posted under "Donators."
- I will also give out any tips and will practice with you for 1 scrap for every 1 hour session, this however will not get your name under the "Donators" section, but all of the scrap I earn from mentoring will be put into the prize pool.

Video:

Final Results:
1st: Basiate
2nd: Ruelel
3rd: Headful of Sandvich

Reactions: Giildy

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
skialmge.png
... that website is absolute witchery.​

List of Entrients Thus Far:

DrRuelel
GhostDragon505
LordScrambles
CiNic
=ECC=probex57
Bob Dole
Sconno
Isil
Basiate
Wokmage
ArF
Lord Three
The Dude
Fruit Punch Samurai
lpN
Yammie
Rvsz
Headfulofsandvich
The Last Thing You'll Ever See
Jonathan (!!!!1111!!11oneone)

Rule Clarification
You just need to decide on whether you want to run scout or soldier.
You are allowed to change class during the match but doing so will give you a one point penalty.
No you don't need to play the same class.
No your opponent does not need to agree with what class you are playing.

sconno

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm in.

In addition to the server, I will donate a strange eyelander and strange chargin' targe for all you filthy demoknights out there.