• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can "All of the Robohats excluding the Robogibbus, Filamental, and Respectless Roboglove" be a choice for Ugliest hat?
I personally like the robohats. They add flair to their original counterparts, and when used in combination are nice.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I personally like the robohats. They add flair to their original counterparts, and when used in combination are nice.

Most of them are either incredibly lazy, or ugly, or both.

The Filamental looks great, and the roboglove is a Gunslinger that you wear on your head, giving everyone the bird. The gibbus only gets a nod because its the only way that you can get an unusual one.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Most of them are either incredibly lazy, or ugly, or both.

The Filamental looks great, and the roboglove is a Gunslinger that you wear on your head, giving everyone the bird. The gibbus only gets a nod because its the only way that you can get an unusual one.
Ugly is totally opinion-based.
Lazy, as valid as that is, is because they're revamps of already existing hats. For remakes, they're actually quite creative imo.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Pretty much anything I can't combine with other cosmetics to make an outfit.
Stuff like
95px-RED_Bloodhound.png
or
66px-RED_Beep_Man.png

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Worst hats have to be the hats you get for "Paying the most" The dueler, gifting and Philateler. Not only are the hats butt ugly, but they are near impossible to get. And considering you keep the hat for a day, I really dont see what valve is thinking. Nobody wants an ugly hat you keep for a day.