pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Especially for the votemenu command, when someone do a vote for slaying an annoying Saxton Hale that doesn't play the game properly and everyone totally approve it but there's one guy who decided to ruin someone's day for literally no reason (except if he likes to stare at SH). Then admins does nothing but accept them, I've never saw a single admin that where like "This can be forgiven" nope, 30 minutes ban for the most lucky, 1 to 3 days mute and gagged or permanently banned, something need to be done here, hopefully not nothing

Bottiger

Administrator
You were muted for votebanning someone that solo raged you. Stop pretending the admins are too strict.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Funny. I think admins are too lenient. You little annoying kids know exactly what you're doing when you break rules and y'all are never sorry. You're just upset you're being punished.

I'd START all punishments at one week.

pax

You were muted for votebanning someone that solo raged you. Stop pretending the admins are too strict.

I've never specified that I'm exclusively talking about me, I'm talking about the votemenu command, I'm not doing an appeal, admins ARE too strict, if you see no problem with what I said then I really hope that you never have kids (sorry I'm just telling the truth) I know that we're talking about your website but don't forget that we're both humans, you're an admin here, yeah, and ? irl there's no difference between you and me, so don't think that everything you say is 100% right and not the others

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You just want us to be more lenient so you can get away with it more often

Most of us warn for most offenses people do on the server. Unfortunately, the majority ignore warnings and action must be taken. The only reason you think we are strict is because we actually silenced you for breaking the rules. It isn't being strict if we're doing what is part of our responsibilities as admin. If you want to go the route of "one size fits all" and say just because you were punished that means all of us are strict, be our guest. You'll only make a fool out of yourself, and that we allow

pax

So all of you will stay strict like that forever, if someone do a small error (for example) and he get banned or something it's totally normal, damn

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
So all of you will stay strict like that forever, if someone do a small error (for example) and he get banned or something it's totally normal, damn
You don't care about how strict we are towards other players. You're mad about being silenced and trying to shitpost about it.
2019-07-14-12-02-44-Reporters-Suggestion-Skial.png

Funny enough, it was our wonderful reporters that informed us of you breaking the rules, you know this, so you call them snitches.

I would flag this as a shitpost if Bottiger didn't already shut down your plight.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Just gonna day this but if you’re a regular in our servers you should be VERY familiar with our rules. So sometimes it’s understandable if an admin gives no warnings. If you break a rule as a regular that means you don’t care about it and that’s just going to lead you into getting consequences.