• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Arusu1

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Honestly, I’m kind of just tired of random fuckos complaining about why they’re getting banned from friendlying or that they can’t friendly. Here’s a little piece of advice for the tastebudless cucks who do nothing but complain. Go play on a different fucking server. It’s not that hard. If you read the Skial rules, it clearly states that friendlying is forbidden in a server where it has a map objective (2fort, VSH, etc.) if you wanna just kazotsky kick all day, then do it in a server where you aren’t at risk of getting banned from friendlying. It’s simple and there’s no point to be toxic about it. If you keep friendlying and get banned for it, even if you get a warning from an admin or you already looked at the rules but kept doing it, then it’s your fault. Not the admin’s. It’s the rules of Skial and they won’t change so adapt to them or go suck a sea urchin.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't care, I just let them do there thing if they're annoying me then I report

Biff

Mildly Menacing Medic
Friendlies are so annoying. I've seen almost the entire 2Fort server go friendly really late at night. And then everyone gets pissed at me for blowing people up on a server where the goal is supposed to be blowing people up. But I've noticed the last couple months that the players aren't putting up with that shit, and the admins laying down the law. Thank you for that.

Reactions: K4MIK4ZE and Lufty

Biff

Mildly Menacing Medic
I like to encourage them to play the game by slowly dropping stickies at their feet. One sticky, two stickies ... by the time I get to 8, most friendlies have usually spun up their mini gun at least.

Lufty

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
It should banned. There are 2 guys on 2Fort #2 right now doing it, and it ruins the game. The addition of teleporters and dispensers down there in the opposite teams sewers makes it like a cheat as well.

Is it a bannable offense really?

Biff

Mildly Menacing Medic
It should banned. There are 2 guys on 2Fort #2 right now doing it, and it ruins the game. The addition of teleporters and dispensers down there in the opposite teams sewers makes it like a cheat as well.

Is it a bannable offense really?

Blow that shit up! I like to put stickies on the teleporter and wait for someone to go through.

Dark Strife

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I tell them, in chat, do not friendly, remind them of the rule as a fair warning in chat. They usually abide after seeing it. Well by usually i mean legit never. Only once. Well time to deep fry some friendlies then report if I feel like reporting them.

Reactions: Lufty

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
your reaction to getting killed as a friendly is the main reason why you are killed as a friendly