Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not true, back in Diamond & Pearl (not sure if it still exists) the NPC would not allow you to participate in WiFi battles if you had a specific set of legendaries in your team.

Furthermore, bumping vote requirement to 6.
In normal Wifi battles, that is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking in comp Pokemon, in tournaments there are set rules they use. I know it's just a friendly tourney but you shouldn't ban ALL legendaries, if any you should just ban the really strong ones like Rayquaza and Deoxys.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In normal Wifi battles, that is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking in comp Pokemon, in tournaments there are set rules they use. I know it's just a friendly tourney but you shouldn't ban ALL legendaries, if any you should just ban the really strong ones like Rayquaza and Deoxys.
MAKE GAME HARD
HARDCORE COMP TOURNEY OU ONLY ALL EVSIVSMOVESNATURES FUCK YOU.

In all seriousness, I think banning any and all Uber tier pokemon adds some flavor.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not true, back in Diamond & Pearl (not sure if it still exists) the NPC would not allow you to participate in WiFi battles if you had a specific set of legendaries in your team.

Furthermore, bumping vote requirement to 6.
nintendo wifi isn't a good base for tournament rules.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
just make this shit OU
I would participate, but I don't have a gen 6 game, and won't be getting one till Christmas
unless we do this in pokemon showdown, that would be pretty cool

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just make this shit OU
I would participate, but I don't have a gen 6 game, and won't be getting one till Christmas
unless we do this in pokemon showdown, that would be pretty cool
I'd be fine with Pokemon Showdown, I used to use it all the time with my friends and it works great!

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
That would be awesome!
Great idea!

We could also do it after Christmas when people actually have the game if you dont want showdown.
but I want showdown
it's way better for a comp environment, and everyone would be able to participate, not just the people that own the game

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I wouldn't mind Pokemon Showdown, or good old regular battles.

Usually when I would battle people online when I would play Pokemon a lot, we usually only banned Smogon's uber tier list. That way not all legendaries were banned and all the cheapshots were taken out of the game.

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If we're in pokemon showdown, and it's XY OU, sign me up.
On another note, I'm totally up for some XY monotype as well on pokemon showdown

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I still think the easiest way is to just use Smogon's uber tier list in terms of weeding out pokemon. But either way I don't really care as long as Mega Rayquaza isn't thrown in. This is just a friendly tourney.

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dont care if ubers are banned or not, though I would still like you to consider Pokemon Showdown so I dont have to go crazy making a new tank for my team.

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So are we ever going to use showdown for this?

I would really like the idea.
I dont want to let it go just yet.

Last edited: