Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Pacquiao

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Im for Pac but I think Mayweather has to much reach and is one of the better defensive fighters. Hope its a good fight but yeah I cant afford that Benjamin.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
$95 to order it on PPV here. I don't fucking think so! I'll find a stream online or something!
I saw this shit... $99 here. Fucking ridiculous.. I hoped HBO subscribers were gonna be covered. Naive me... No wonder why this fight is gonna make $300 million (according to CNN).

Fuck these retards. I would pay for heavyweights, probably, but not for these dystrophic fags.

I'm gonna go with Manny though. This Philippino is freaking crazy.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Vegas is just absolutely fucking crazy. The Strip is going to clear out as soon as the fight starts I guarantee it, it's gonna be a ghost town out here.

All the Filipinos are hosting house parties too, but they do this every time Manny fights. Barbecue smell is starving me as soon as I step outside, I hope everyone has fun and no fires break out, or else everyone in my neighborhood is in serious trouble considering every fire hydrant here is being blocked off by the parking.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Told ya. Floyd is too tactical(pussy) and too smart(I wonder if he can spell his own name)

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
manny doesn't have enough reach oh well as much as i would like to see mayweather die in fire hes clearly a better boxer on the bright side now all these drunk Mexicans can leave my home and stop blocking my car in

Toxik

Contributor
I'm not really into boxing, but fuck Mayweather. He's a douche with an ego the size of the moon and who think he is a god amongst men yet he cannot even read a one paragraph script.
This pissed me off so much: http://sports.inquirer.net/140591/pacquiao-to-mayweather-lets-fight-for-charity
Mayweather pretty much made fun of Pacquiao for wanting to get paid to do his job then pussied out as soon as Pacquiao dared him to both donate their earnings to charities.
Even though most people think to think Mayweather will win, I just want to see him lose to watch his ego take a punch to the nuts and put him in his place.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not really into boxing, but fuck Mayweather. He's a douche with an ego the size of the moon and who think he is a god amongst men yet he cannot even read a one paragraph script.
This pissed me off so much: http://sports.inquirer.net/140591/pacquiao-to-mayweather-lets-fight-for-charity
Mayweather pretty much made fun of Pacquiao for wanting to get paid to do his job then pussied out as soon as Pacquiao dared him to both donate their earnings to charities.
Even though most people think to think Mayweather will win, I just want to see him lose to watch his ego take a punch to the nuts and put him in his place.
Fight's over, mate

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
even though people are calling mayweather a pussy
he did play to win and he won so i mean

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
aZx4b6p_700b.jpg

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: