• LoL beer... Gimmie liquer

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • I don't drink.. You're all Sinners

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do you enjoy a beer or a certain drink here and there? I know I do :-) Especially when I get done cleaning crayon off the wall and the kiddos are in bed.

Post your favorites or anything new you tried here. Tonight I have This and I actually like it. It's very smooth.
image_zps845b2dfc.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Not old enough to drink yet
Even if I could, I'd prefer Mikes Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff. Can't stand the smell of beer

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I mainly stick to vodka, preferably vanilla flavoured so I can mix into my hot cocoa or shakes.

If I was to drink a beer I would prefer a chocolate or a butter belgian beer, I can't stand the regular stuff (Kokanee, Labatt, Budweiser, Pabst, etc.)

Reactions: bigshula

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't drink, used to but stopped, thought about my kids drinking and decided it was a bad example to set.
I used to scrumpy (rough cider), living in Somerset its the local drink. Was also partial to single malt and gin. In my younger days, i was an avid lager drinker, the stronger the better.. belgian beer was best especialy that brewed by the trappist monks (13% by vol).

I should probably clarify... I was drinking mead before it was cool, and before Skyrim came out :p
I can remember drinking mead (honey wine) back in 88, cornwall is famous for it, it does give you a fucking awful headache in the morning though.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't drink, the possibility of becoming addicted scares me. I don't have anything against those that do, however.
Add a tea option to your poll.