velv

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's like, I'm doing decent. Middle of my team, and I'm setting a sticky trap on gravelpit for the oncoming push. My medic is about to uber me whenever they get on the po- YOU ARE NOW ATTACKING

Bottiger

Administrator
I've played on servers that only switch dead players.

The problem with that is anyone I end up killing (mostly noobs) gets switched to my team.

velv

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The thing is that you don't even have to slay people for autobalancing. It just kinda does it on its own, even if everyone's still alive. It just kills a player and sends them to the other team. More often than not, sending them to the retarded team where they can drown in the sea of shitty playing.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The thing is that you don't even have to slay people for autobalancing. It just kinda does it on its own, even if everyone's still alive. It just kills a player and sends them to the other team. More often than not, sending them to the retarded team where they can drown in the sea of shitty playing.

Donate, use /swap. :win:

New Thread: Donators should be exempt from Auto-balance

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I agree that the autobalance system shouldn't swap players who are still alive. It's a bit annoying to get switched in the middle of a fight.. and I never experienced that the "!set preference" command actually worked.