Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
....hi. I'm Lainism, when I'm not doing Hale or Sniper mode, I'm usually at either Skial's Thunder Mountain and Mountainlab Texas servers, being a permanently mediocre player. One day I might make a map or two, but that's not for a while if ever.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Welcome to skial and congrats on not falling into the cesspools that are the custom gamemode servers :P. Seriously, nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around the servers. :)

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Welcome to skial and congrats on not falling into the cesspools that are the custom gamemode servers :p. Seriously, nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around the servers. :)

Only when i'm not around.

But orange can't be fixed. Ever.

Reactions: wokmage

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Thanks for the welcome guys. If someone could invite me to the skial Steam group, I would appreciate it. :)

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Thanks for the welcome guys. If someone could invite me to the skial Steam group, I would appreciate it. :)
You don't have to be invited by a person, when you play on Skial's server you get automatically invited.

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Instantly? I've been playing on Skial for a while now and I haven't got invited. Is it on one particular server?