Flutterbutter

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I am buying TF2 trading cards starting at 0.33 ref but with a twist. Basically the more you trade in a single trade, the more metal you guys will profit. Here's an example of how this trading system works.

1 card: 0.33 ref
2 cards: 0.33 ref + 0.44 ref = 0.77 ref
3 cards: 0.33 ref + 0.44 ref + 0.55 ref = 1.33 ref
and so on.

TF2 cards: 13 cards max per trade
Other cards: 9 cards max per trade

Also buying Borderlands 2, Dungeons of Dredmor, Castle Crashers, Civilization 5, and Skyrim cards. 1st card will be @ 0.55 ref and will use to same system as above.

Remember that all your available cards must be traded together in order to get the bonus. So you couldn't do 3 separate trades with one card each and get 1.33 ref. You would get 0.33 each per card because the trades were separate.

I also have a thread titled, "Flutterbutter's Shop O' Items" on this trade forum. If you would like to trade for an item of mine, you're more than welcome. I will also honor the (metal only) price if you want an item instead. I'm still buying Secret Saxtons @ 0.77 ref each.

You can add me if you have TF2 cards for trade. I would prefer you posting first before you add me though.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I've got 2 TF2 Cards and 3 BL2 cards, gonna add you.

EDIT: Steam's not letting me add you, shoot me a request when you can.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't if you're still doing this but im gonna get some cards and then sell em to you in bulk

Fuse

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've got 3 TF2 card, would like to sell them for 1.33 ref. Add me as friend please, I can't add you for some reason