Legendary Skial King
Contributor
no wierd catgirl fetish
94ec32d530.png

cannot be done.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
rushing him is probably the last thing i'm doing. If i was rushing him i wouldn't be waiting for months with no mention of it until recent. I also given up on him doing mine until he mention he was doing mine a while back then he proceed to do others in shorter time than mine. I asked for one character, nothing complex at all, hell i didn't even mention making a gif. Bottom line is, he isn't doing mine at all unless I be assertive and i'll stop if he tells me he's not going to do it, simple.
I admit i felt kind of bad when i got mine without even asking for it while you still haven't gotten yours :(

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
thats because defib has a crush on you confirmed
also damn defib fix the knobhead already

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow you guys. Take it to unmod. :P

Silver Ag, when I get home TODAY Ill finish and post your long requested artwork.

And who doesn't have a crush on Ly_Dee?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
BOOM.
@Silver Ag

s1xuHpF.png

So it's not a gif because when you use paint, which is what I use, with large gifs it doesn't optimize well ... or ... sometimes at all.
So I tool the best frame out and this is it.

I think the luminosity badge hair bands are dessert.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If i asked for it yesterday and he gave it to me today then it would be fine given the limited time he did it in, but that wasn't the case. So tell me this, is it suddenly wrong to have high expectation for something you waited longer for?

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If i asked for it yesterday and he gave it to me today then it would be fine given the limited time he did it in, but that wasn't the case. So tell me this, is it suddenly wrong to have high expectation for something you waited longer for?
Yes because he had no obligation to do it. He could have ignored your request completely but he still did it and you're acting like a pick because it doesn't look good to you.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lay off of Silver Ag . He has a point. I offered him two months back an artwork to which he made a request. And off and on I tried to fulfill it.

I'm sorry, man. I should have finished it earlier. I kept putting it aside and working on other peoples', and when I found out my delay-happy primary project was futile, I should have just posted the final a while back.

tumblr_lj8oxtIiQ11qdn3gi.gif
@Silver Ag Do you forgive me, old friend?

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I actually quite liked it, and it looked very polished for a pixel made project. The shading is actually really cool, that's tough to do.