Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
C06FE2DB8305B72A01D2600A5DBBF52431EF266D

100DC1E476EE2C632DCD6250CD0E752AB7BFD0DD

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Check settings and see if allowed download from servers is enabled, or you might have to manually download and place into the map into your tf2 folder

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have to manually delete that file from your hard drive, and rejoin to re-download the whole thing. The same thing happened to me with certain Skial Hale maps, when they fixed them for exploits.

Programs Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Team Fortress 2 > tf > download > maps > find and delete the maps that don't function.

When you join this server, or cycle to them, the maps will automatically download with the new format, and should be functional.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have to manually delete that file from your hard drive, and rejoin to re-download the whole thing. The same thing happened to me with certain Skial Hale maps, when they fixed them for exploits.

Programs Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Team Fortress 2 > tf > download > maps > find and delete the maps that don't function.

When you join this server, or cycle to them, the maps will automatically download with the new format, and should be functional.
Worked for 1 map but the rest same problem.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't doubt your timber eyes. Everytime I have a problem like that, I just do the steps above, and it fixes it. Good luck, Log (Undomesticated) Dog.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Download the maps manually.
I Fixed it and I still cant believe it worked, I set my browser back to IE and downloaded the latest flash player for steam browser and it fixed it, how the fuck does this work, I DON'T NO.