• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's supposedly another community driven update. The map related to this video is koth_probe or something like that and it's on on the workshop.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Considering the fact that cp_powerhouse has Asteroid spoilers in it, this doesn't come off as a surprise. This reminds me of when MVM came out, how in sd_doomsday there were spoilers for MVM in the map.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks cool but I don't think it's really an official update. Yet. Odds are, Valve will release another community update once the current one is over and this one might be it. Who knows? Either way, it'd be pretty cool. Team Fortress 2 is getting bigger and bigger every year.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looks cool but I don't think it's really an official update. Yet. Odds are, Valve will release another community update once the current one is over and this one might be it. Who knows? Either way, it'd be pretty cool. Team Fortress 2 is getting bigger and bigger every year.
Can this be considered getting bigger and bigger, I mean it seems to be just a community update. Most likely it's gonna be an extension of MVM unless it for some other map then its gonna be similar to the whole End the line update which at best was meh. Just new hats and a map

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
If it is an update I want Alien weapons.

Or just a lot of weapons.

Or just weapons.

Like one weapon.

Please Valve?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I always say when a new update comes out: as long as they don't screw with the huntsman and they add another cosmetic slot, I'll be fine. If they keep adding new maps and new game modes that are f2p and not p2p, then even better.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
valve needs to stop adding new weapons and focus on the old weapons that need to be changed. Most of the new weapons are horrible and not fun to play with because there isn't a whole lot of new things they can do to weapons without making them boring or op (or shitty)

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
This may very well be a Community Update. The steam workshop have had multiple additions all with the "Invasion" Tag. Then again, the tags that were for it was either added via Scream Fortress or it was apart of a Community site like Night of the Living Update.