Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
this has been happening for some time but i want to be able to use the shotgun for when i wreck pat in 1v1. My tf2 crashes after I use a hitscan weapon like a shotgun, minigun,scattergun etc. It doesn't crash immediately but it only happens once i shoot one of those weapons.

Any idea why this is happening?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What kind of configs are you using? What is your computer's graphics card, sound card, specs in general.

It might be the bullet effects in game, you could try and validate files to make sure they are still intact.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What kind of configs are you using? What is your computer's graphics card, sound card, specs in general.

It might be the bullet effects in game, you could try and validate files to make sure they are still intact.

my specs are shit beyond shit but this never happened until a couple months ago.

Remove everything in custom files folder see if you don't crash

i will try

where is the custom folder?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i hate it when people don't include the steps they took before posting this. tell me what you did and what you tried so far. then i will attempt to help you. what is your crash message? computer specs.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I asked blue where the customs folder is but he hasn't answered. I haven't tried anything so far

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
What are your computer specs. What OS do you have.

These are simple things you should post if you expect any decent help.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i hate it when people don't include the steps they took before posting this. tell me what you did and what you tried so far. then i will attempt to help you. what is your crash message? computer specs.

It's just a normal hl2.exe has stopped working. I'm on my phone atm so I can't see the specs

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What are your computer specs. What OS do you have.

These are simple things you should post if you expect any decent help.

v1RhWgn.jpg