shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Every time I've started Team fortress 2 since the update, I haven't been able to play on servers at all. When i'm joining a server I am booted off team fortress 2 without an error message.

I've tried verifying the cache three times already, I've wiped everything in my tf folder (not to be confused with team fortress folder). I'd try to delete the team fortress folder all together, but when that happens steam gives me an error 'missing executable', which leads me to digging my team fortress folder out of the recycling bin.

I'd really appreciate some help on this problem, as it is really frustrating me. Thanks.

Sorry if this is the wrong selection, i really couldn't decide whether or not to put it in the team fortress section ^^'

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lQYtyBv.jpg

2wiHMPT.jpg

And then look for an error like that:

6KNQNGs.jpg

Take a screenshot and post it here.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I didn't find an error message like that, unfortunately. But I did find this, which appeared at the time when my game got done updated and I attempted to join a server, Also multiple other ones appeared as i tried to join servers
HZFQCjr.png

Don't know what failed to poke firewall means, but I'm assuming my fire wall is blocking it, I'll have a look-see

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This did not work.
Damnit, this is frustrating ;(
I'll keep digging around and junk and see if I can fix it.

I've done everything it's still not working.

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
fixed it.
That would definitely help next individual who faces the same problem. We tried to help you and you didn't even bother posting the steps that helped you to resolve the problem.

Don't be surprised if nobody helps you here next time you ask for assistance.

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I had this issue like an hour ago.

I simply restarted my computer. <~ May sound funny, but you don't know how many people don't think of this as an option.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I had this issue like an hour ago.

I simply restarted my computer. <~ May sound funny, but you don't know how many people don't think of this as the first option.
it happened to me once and i just deleted my hud

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That would definitely help next individual who faces the same problem. We tried to help you and you didn't even bother posting the steps that helped you to resolve the problem.

Don't be surprised if nobody helps you here next time you ask for assistance.
I did exactly what you told me to. Only this time I restarted my computer and ran it as administrator, As when I did it before i restarted my computer, it didn't work.

And no need to be so hostile towards me. And even so, it was only working as of last night, it seems to have started doing it again.
but don't worry! This time I won't ask for your help.

Last edited: