• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ZaraMova

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:160672550]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
So like 5 years ago, me just being dumb and still a kid I installed some cheats and I used them in a private 1v1 server with a friend of mine who knew what was up, because I wanted to try out what it was like using them.

(Proof:
i was kind of trying to be a youtuber and had this idea to show people what cheaters were seeing)

After I made this video I closed the cheat application, but somehow it changed my default servers to join from valve officials to skial’s for some reason I still dont know. So apparently the cheats were still running in the background and with joining the server it got detected and I have been banned 5 years ago.

I understand that this is a longshot for me to get unbanned, you’re being quite clear about not unbanning cheaters. I just hope that maybe you could accept this humble apology and might give me another chance.

I obviously do not intend to ever touch cheats again, so if that’s a thing I wouldn’t mind if you could “flag” my account when unbanning me to keep tabs on it.

I just hope to gain your trusts back and grant me a 2nd chance. With the bots now taking over official servers I’m hoping to escape aimbot by playing on your servers, as I said before yes I know this is a longshot but I hope that you could find it in your heart to make an exception this one time.

I don’t know how you would/could respond to me, so here is my contact email: [redacted]@gmail.com

please also contact me if you still decide to keep me banned, as I can acknowledge that and move on.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bottiger

Administrator
As mentioned, we never unban cheaters. People are given plenty of warning not to cheat on our servers.

You also lied about not having cheats in your first appeal, who's to say you aren't lying now about not having cheats anymore?

It seems like you only just recently learned the consequences of your actions because casual has gone to crap.

ZaraMova

Mildly Menacing Medic
As mentioned, we never unban cheaters. People are given plenty of warning not to cheat on our servers.

You also lied about not having cheats in your first appeal, who's to say you aren't lying now about not having cheats anymore?

It seems like you only just recently learned the consequences of your actions because casual has gone to crap.
I understand