• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

whaaaat

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=DvDGuy&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I hope this message reaches you well. I am writing to appeal the recent ban imposed on my account due to cheating. I acknowledge that my actions violated the platform's terms and conditions, and I deeply regret my behavior.

I would like to take this opportunity to provide some context and express my remorse for cheating. While I understand that cheating undermines the integrity of the platform and creates an unfair advantage over other users, I would like to explain the circumstances that led me to make this poor decision.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize that my actions were not driven by a desire to harm or deceive others intentionally. I understand that cheating is not only against the rules but also negatively impacts the overall user experience and the community's trust. I now fully grasp the gravity of my actions and the negative consequences they entail.

During the period in question, I found myself facing significant external pressures and personal challenges. These circumstances clouded my judgment and led me to resort to cheating as a misguided attempt to gain an advantage or alleviate the stress I was experiencing. While this in no way justifies my behavior, I hope it helps provide insight into the factors that influenced my actions.

Since the incident, I have taken a step back to reflect on my actions and the consequences they have had. I now understand the importance of fair play, respect for others, and maintaining the integrity of the platform. I deeply regret the harm I have caused to the community and the trust that has been compromised as a result of my actions.

I am fully committed to making amends and rectifying my behavior. I understand that trust is earned through consistent and ethical conduct, and I assure you that I have learned from this experience. I am ready to take the necessary steps to ensure that cheating is not a part of my future interactions within the platform.

I humbly request your forgiveness and kindly ask for another chance to demonstrate my commitment to fair play and the principles that the platform upholds. I am willing to accept any consequences or conditions necessary for my account to be reinstated, and I give you my word that I will not engage in any form of cheating or unfair behavior moving forward.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I genuinely regret my actions and assure you that I have learned a valuable lesson from this incident. If there is any additional information or clarification required, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
1. You were banned for cheating and we don't remove cheating bans.

2. Looks like you used AI and I would decline you anyways just for using it to write an apology.