• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

UwU_0W0

Mildly Menacing Medic

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
1656726351618.png

I really do not think you have learned your lesson. At all

UwU_0W0

Mildly Menacing Medic
Yeah that's a lot i know i saw it personally by my self, that's what all i did it was mistake and i will not going make it happen again, im sorry again, ill try my best, just 1 more chance.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Yeah that's a lot i know i saw it personally by my self, that's what all i did it was mistake and i will not going make it happen again, im sorry again, ill try my best, just 1 more chance.
We gave you numerous chances. What you did wasn't a mistake; it was intentional.

@gala

I'm sure gala will give you another chance and reduce the length if you agree the next time you break the rules it will be an outright permanent ban instead of just a permanent mute. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior and would rather not have to babysit.

UwU_0W0

Mildly Menacing Medic
We gave you numerous chances. What you did wasn't a mistake; it was intentional.

@gala

I'm sure gala will give you another chance and reduce the length if you agree the next time you break the rules it will be an outright permanent ban instead of just a permanent mute. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior and would rather not have to
I agree with that, again im sorry.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Unmuted you, you won't get another chance after this so read the rules and do not call false votes anymore

To raise the stakes if you mess up again it won't be a mute but just a ban instead