• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Truly

Unremarkable User

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Goddamn "Truly" is a great name for you because you are truly an insufferable internet karen! Tell me you don't know how anything works without telling me you don't know how anything works. You probably saw some commercial about "THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SPYING ON YOU AND HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING YOU DO ONLINE BETTER GET OUR VPN TO PROTECT YOURSELF" and promptly put on your tin foil hat while handing over your credit card info. You know who else uses VPNs? FUCKING CHEATERS! Every time you connect to us with a VPN you're playing ban roulette because we HAVE to assume that anyone connecting to us from a tainted IP is the same cheater with a new account!

While we're on the subject you also don't understand how forums work either apparently. The people reacting to you CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION because they ARE NOT MODS! ONE CLICK ON THEIR NAMES WOULD TELL YOU THIS! They just want you to know what they think of your posts.

The sourcebans you linked is for an account VAC banned one day ago. So either Metroidz is right and you can't even do a proper search, or you did the monumentally more stupid act of accidentally searching up your throwaway cheater account. Since the steam account you associated with your forum account is NOT the same steam ID, I'm going to assume you're just too dumb to look up your ban correctly. Interestingly enough if I search what seems to be your correct ID I find no bans, which means you're probably just getting the 10 minute ban variety because we are detecting VPN usage. Again, we do this to protect our servers from habitual cheaters. You wanna prove you actually know something or are capable of learning? Look into using split tunneling with your VPN provider to play on our servers with your real connection while still connecting to everything else through your VPN.

Coming in here with a shit attitude is a terrible way to try to get help, and for now that's all the help you're getting. Wanna come back with a better attitude, maybe a screenshot of the error you're getting, try connecting to us without your VPN and see if you still have a problem, you know, ACTUAL troubleshooting steps? Help might become available again. Until then, go get laid or touch grass or something, because holy shit you need an attitude adjustment.

Truly

Unremarkable User
Not my fault your shitty vpn detector creates false bans and brings me here, I'm not gonna put effort into learning your website because skial themselves fucked up.
Yeah I know what split tunneling is, I try to use it, but uh, if you are just gonna ban all of the proxy IPs starlink uses, that isn't gonna work man.
Grow some sense.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Our detector is working just fine. Any easily changeable connection is flagged, such as VPNs and wireless hotspots.

You don't wanna put in any effort that's fine, we won't either. We don't power trip, we would happily work with you if you had come to us with a decent attitude and steps you already took to figure out what is wrong. As it stands, you linked a VAC banned account, your forum linked account shows no bans, so either way this is invalid. Goodbye.