• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Super Weegee

Uncharitable Spy
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Super Weegee&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I was muted for a week for vote abuse. After a deathrun map was extended, he proceeded to spam "rtv". Water and LTH decided to retaliate by spamming much more than he did, which didn't help. After around twenty minutes of these three people spamming, Fritz started a voteban on the Water for spamming (rightfully, but still hypocritically), which failed. At this point, I started a vote mute on Fritz, which passed.

Although I deny the part about "favortism," the whole situation was pretty stupid and I just went with (what seemed to be) the option that made the most sense. My thought process went like this: "They're all spamming like crazy, but Fritz started this mess in the first place and I told him to shut up several times. If I votemute him, maybe things will go back to normal, for now at least."

At the end of the day, he was still spamming, but I should've prioritized either Water or LTH instead in hindsight, my mistake.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Whatever Fritz was saying was immediately drowned out by the other three spamming their binds in chat, multiple times.

They out-spammed Fritz, and you vote mute Fritz hoping those three would shut up? When he tried to call a vote on one them who was filling the chat with this garbage
1631936304601.png

Super Weegee

Uncharitable Spy
They out-spammed Fritz, and you vote mute Fritz hoping those three would shut up? When he tried to call a vote on one them who was filling the chat with this garbage
That was my thought process, yes.

Like I said, it was pretty stupid and I probably shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.