• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

SMOK3DADDY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=SMOK3DADDY&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
its been a while, i wanna be unmuted cuz i get now the implications of joking between my friends in a public skial server recklessly that might reflect negatively on skial which is a business and not necessarily a political entity and prolly j wants to steer clear from any kinda shit like that, tbh if any admins who are gay got mad off me they are purely jokes and if u feel bad bout it fr then mb bros, stay up, its all love. everyone mentioned in my report that got me permamuted was in my friends list and nothing included was targeted at the person who made the report, all people included in the report and more made comments in support of me, which i considered evidence that im not making them uncomfortable which was the reason for my permamute, but they were deleted (be honest, if the people cited that im being mean to arent offended then why were they the only ones cited? cuz i dont play like that with people who arent already my friends, believe it or not im not an asshole). I only play on one server and everyday there are people who complain about me being permamuted, pretty much all regulars are cool with me and have me added, thats why i should be unmuted, unless there are still people who still hate me for thinking i hate them.

Sakiko

Contributor
I highly doubt you have learned from this as you have a good few silences for nazi to transphobia this is not normal behaviour and would get you thrown out of most places.

Even in this appeal you make targeting of people who have different views on life then your self the enemy. Let me make it clear to you the problem is not others its YOU and YOU are the problem how others chose to live their lives and go about their daily life is none of your business nor should they be targeted for such.

And no i am not anything you seem to target this is coming from a Civilised person, But its down to @KalashnikovA to decide if you have learned my honest input is to reject this appeal and make you wait a few months and see if you can appeal like a human in future. If you feel that is unfair as like you said bro take some copium.

SMOK3DADDY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I highly doubt you have learned from this as you have a good few silences for nazi to transphobia this is not normal behaviour and would get you thrown out of most places.

Even in this appeal you make targeting of people who have different views on life then your self the enemy. Let me make it clear to you the problem is not others its YOU and YOU are the problem how others chose to live their lives and go about their daily life is none of your business nor should they be targeted for such.

And no i am not anything you seem to target this is coming from a Civilised person, But its down to @KalashnikovA to decide if you have learned my honest input is to reject this appeal and make you wait a few months and see if you can appeal like a human in future. If you feel that is unfair as like you said bro take some copium.
IMG_4365.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 30

SMOK3DADDY

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/smok3daddy-threatening-to-cheat.109265/#post-865095

Go look at your logs in the link. I don’t care what your reasons are, you cannot talk like that in the servers.

If you can convince us that you will not talk like that again in the servers, without all your BS excuses, a chance can be considered.
Ill keep it out of the server bro, i understand sensitive topics for people i j wanna be able to talk with my friends on there without having to shift tab all the time.

• Dumb
Reactions: Vanya