• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

skywalkeradam

Unremarkable User
Another note was that sometimes I use a VPN for privacy and maybe forgot to turn it off when playing tf2 so that might be why I connected from a banned IP.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello, your alt account was banned for cheating. You connected from the same IP of your main account approximately two weeks after the last connection of your alt account.

We do not reverse cheating bans.

skywalkeradam

Unremarkable User
Hello, your alt account was banned for cheating. You connected from the same IP of your main account approximately two weeks after the last connection of your alt account.

We do not reverse cheating bans.
I do not have an alt account. I do sometimes use an VPN for personal privacy reasons so perhaps I connected through an IP that a cheater previously used via that. I have never cheated.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
In 2021, your main and alt account (banned for cheating) connected within 3 weeks of each other of the same IP.

In 2022, your main and the same alt account attempted to connect from the same IP (new and different than in 2021) within 6 days of each other.

I checked and both IPs do not appear to be VPN services.

skywalkeradam

Unremarkable User
In 2021, your main and alt account (banned for cheating) connected within three weeks of each other of the same IP.

In 2022, your main and the same alt account connected from the same IP (different than in 2021) within 6 days of each other.

I checked and both IPs do not appear to be VPN services.
I was also living at an off campus apartment for college in 2021 and 2022. At that apartment complex we were all given the same wifi network so would it be possible that someone else in the building was cheating and I got hit for having the same IP?