• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

sinny

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:447843338]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, a few months ago one of my friends came across a hack for tf2 (lmaobox) he sent me a photo of the meenu and i didnt really want to install it at first, then he had the idea that we would just use it for fun on community servers on our alts, we hopped on some deathrun and trading servers, i cant remember which one i was on that was from skial, in the trading servers all we did was goof around with some hacks and we were just trolling a little bit we werent causing any harm and werent ruining the fun ( people were laughing with us ) and on the deathrun servers we just joined to have fun we werent using them, and because we were using the free version we got banned because its detectable even if we werent actually spinbotting and stuff ) i really want to get unbanned from this server, it used to be my favorite, i truly regret hacking on it and i apologize i really did not ruin other peoples fun i was just being a moron, may i please have a second chance? I promise i wont do anything like this again, it was late at night for me and i wasnt thinking straight i just wanted to have a little fun i really apologize and i am sorry.

gala

Contributor
Damn that's alot of text, too bad I ain't reading it.

Fi3eNW8.png

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello, a few months ago one of my friends came across a hack for tf2 (lmaobox) he sent me a photo of the meenu and i didnt really want to install it at first, then he had the idea that we would just use it for fun on community servers on our alts, we hopped on some deathrun and trading servers, i cant remember which one i was on that was from skial, in the trading servers all we did was goof around with some hacks and we were just trolling a little bit we werent causing any harm and werent ruining the fun ( people were laughing with us ) and on the deathrun servers we just joined to have fun we werent using them, and because we were using the free version we got banned because its detectable even if we werent actually spinbotting and stuff ) i really want to get unbanned from this server, it used to be my favorite, i truly regret hacking on it and i apologize i really did not ruin other peoples fun i was just being a moron, may i please have a second chance? I promise i wont do anything like this again, it was late at night for me and i wasnt thinking straight i just wanted to have a little fun i really apologize and i am sorry.

You admitted to using LMAOBOX and then get mad that you won't get unbanned.

sinny

Unremarkable User
You admitted to using LMAOBOX and then get mad that you won't get unbanned.
bro, i was literally playing deahtrun with it, how is that worth a permanent ban nobody had theyre fun ruined from it? I literally just wanted to play deahtrun that moment i wasnt using the hacks i had them injected to goof around on trade servers....

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Why would any community let you hack on any of their servers. We have trade servers too you know.