• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RessyKid

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1210038054]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Confusion

• I got banned twice in one day (on the Skial Australian 2Fort Server), and I'm not fully sure why. It might be because when I was unbanned, the system thought I was still banned, so it banned me again when I logged on. The first ban happened because some players thought I was using projectile silent aimbot and seeing through walls. But I can easily hit targets in front of me without help. They said I had ESP, but I knew where they were because of sentries and other players going into the room to attack. I got unbanned from that, but then I got banned again with a message saying, "New IP from banned STEAMID," which didn't make sense to me because I only ever played on Skial with one account.

Why I should be unbanned.

• I'm pretty new to the community and spend a lot of time practicing. But those sniperbots make it really hard to enjoy the game. I got banned once because a couple of players thought I was cheating, then I got unbanned. But then I got banned again for some IP stuff, which I think is dumb. So, if you could, please unban me. If not, I guess I'll try the Utopia server or something.

• Dumb
Reactions: Mr Invincible

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were caught by the anticheat. You were never unbanned, you just logged on from a new IP, so SourceBans adds that one too.

RessyKid

Unremarkable User
You were caught by the anticheat. You were never unbanned, you just logged on from a new IP, so SourceBans adds that one too.
i literally never did, i dont have a vpn or anything, its obvious that you wont believe me. and i was unbanned, i wonder what this says, otherwise the code of the website is 6 feet under and crap

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-13 200440.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 200440.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 19

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were not banned because of a report, you were banned automatically because cheats were detected. You were never unbanned and never will be.

RessyKid

Unremarkable User
You're not cooperating with my reasonable suspicions; you're just trying to simplify it to one answer, that I cheated, which I did not. At the time, my ping was between 100 and 400 because the Ethernet wasn't working properly. My only memory of what happened on Skial is: 1. I got reported for silent projectile aimbot and ESP and got kicked. 2. I got back on but left straight after because I didn't want to deal with them. The time of ban/unban (as stated on the Skial website) was around 8 PM, which is when I'm at work. I got unbanned/banned without noticing, then I got on days later, didn't even get one kill, and then got kicked with a message saying I was banned. you can close this if you want, because you obviously won't believe me, but I want to say that I'm right.

gala

Contributor
You genuinely have no clue how the anti cheat even works, which makes that essay you wrote even funnier. You know you cheated and so do we. Stop wasting time

The fact that some people thought you were cheating had nothing to do with the anti cheat. It's an independent factor

I double verified the anti cheat logs to make sure this wasn't an error. Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.