• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Pinkomeno

Unremarkable User
Mmmh, strange, I don't remember ever cheating, in the very fact I think this must be a "Public IP adress" common problem, I have a Vodafone ISP and I was also banned by Sony (in that case they actually checked if I was the one who cheated and they unbanned me since I was not).
Hey, in case you don't have proof, don't worry, I was just asking so that I could play again with my friends who always go into your Skial line-up of community servers.

Pinkomeno

Unremarkable User
Good morning, do you remember your name?

Heh, I remember now why I got "banned" (more like ESCAPED) it's because of your people's toxicity.
Good thing I'm always the first to change my friend's minds, I'll assure to never get them to you anymore ;)

Pinkomeno

Unremarkable User
Oh BTW sorry-not-sorry I'm not going to reply to your (Skial Admins) issues, I'm disactivating my account so I could not care less.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Oh BTW sorry-not-sorry I'm not going to reply to your (Skial Admins) issues, I'm disactivating my account so I could not care less.
Apologies for the not-so-instant gratification in my untimely reply.

I looked through your connection history and at the IP itself and nothing indicates a public IP as far as I can tell.

What I did find were the accounts associated with that IP that we’re banned for cheating. Since there’s no way to disassociate you from those accounts, your IP must remain banned.