• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PF Pocket pyro

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:123365082]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I was doing escape plan taunt glitch on 2fort where you can blow people up through the ceiling. I was playing on 64 player US 2fort server. I've seen people do it all the time on the server and I thought it was funny to replicate on my own.

I rarely do it but when the server gets into a "sewer territory war" sometimes I decide to do it for the funny reaction of "oh my god! what happened???" when the enemy team gets blown up through the floor. 90% of the time, both teams find it funny. I didn't even know that glitch existed until last month literally.

This time there were a select 2 people who thought it bannable offense. I would have been a fine with a warning from an admin themselves saying "Do not do this. Next time you be banned". Most of the exploits in tf2 are pretty boring, and this is like the only exploit people find funny. I wasn't the only person on the server doing the exploit, although I was the most recognizable doing it.

I did it one time, someone said "do you want to be banned?" (I know their name but I wont reveal it.) I stopped cuz it was getting repetitive doing the taunt and I switched to spy. I did it again a few minutes later because it seemed like the perfect time to surprise them.

Anyways, I didn't have any malicious intent, and you could ask the server what they think of "PF Pocket Pyro", I'm not a fan of putting people down when I see them everyday. They could have simply said "stop, or I will call the admin". I switched off soldier not long after they were planning on calling an admin or vote reporting me or something.

I have 5k hours in tf2 since 2013, and the server sees me every day. I enjoy having conversations with the server and I've never EVER said anything "disrespectful or defamatory" in chat or voice chat. And I'd rather NOT be used to set an example for something that's my first offense.

I didn't even use it for malicious intent. I don't need an exploit to help me rack up points either.

I enjoy playing on the server.

I don't even spam intel because that I'm sure could get you banned but "funny boom through floor glitch"? A warning would have been fine, I speak English fine and understand what a warning is.

It's only a 24 hour ban, but I promise you, if I get unbanned, I will NOT mention it in a cocky or smug way to anyone on the server, and I will play and have normal conversations as I usually do. I also won't do exploits if that's your concern.

Username: PF Pocket pyro