• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ntact

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:342013873]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I realized I have done wrong by cheating in-game. I wanted to try the cheats and I thought that there was nothing wrong with it. I realized that cheating ruins the game for everyone, and that there is no joy in cheating. I believe my ban should be removed because I have learned from my past mistakes. I will never cheat again.

P.S. I will report any cheating if I could so I can make the game better for everyone.

-toecollector

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
We are glad you've realized cheating is wrong, but we have a zero tolerance policy about it. We wish you the best of luck in other servers!

Ntact

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And even then I cheated on a different account with the same email, why am I getting punished for both accounts?

Ntact

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok I didn't want to tell the full truth even though it's family business, my brother used my account and started to mess around and was cheating. I yelled at him for doing this years ago. I started playing again and I wanted to enjoy the full experience of tf2, and I won't let my brother do this again.

Ntact

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You can't really ban me from joining skial servers cause of my stupid damn brother. He's the one at fault not me!

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
At the end of the day the answer will still be no. As Fenix said, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy.

You will have to play on other servers.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
And even then I cheated on a different account with the same email, why am I getting punished for both accounts?
It is still YOU. 1 account, 1000 accounts, YOU are the common denominator.
Ok I didn't want to tell the full truth even though it's family business, my brother used my account and started to mess around and was cheating. I yelled at him for doing this years ago. I started playing again and I wanted to enjoy the full experience of tf2, and I won't let my brother do this again.
Oh suddenly it is your brother? Yeah right. Gotta admit we don't see the whole "it was my brother" excuse after someone already admitted to cheating LOL.
And why is there an appeal ban system?
For people who were banned for something besides cheating.
If that is so then why are there some who got their banned appealed?
They were not cheating. They were banned for other reasons. You were cheating.
You can't really ban me from joining skial servers cause of my stupid damn brother. He's the one at fault not me!
You mean the brother that you just made up after you realized you weren't getting unbanned? Nobody would admit to cheating for their brother, that's just stupid. Can you make it any more obvious that you're just trying any excuse now?

Here's the bottom line. You screwed up. Learn from it. Don't cheat in the future. But you will never be unbanned from Skial.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
And why is there an appeal ban system?

I would like to point out something that you missed. I'm going to make it super obvious too.

cheatkek.png