• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Getting caught by our anti-cheat doesn't warrant providing any evidence to you.

You're banned, enjoy other servers. We don't unban cheaters

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

mickn005

Unremarkable User
Also this show what lack of admin experience that Skial have at catching proper cheaters without having no experience with the game mechanics, and banning players without any submitted evidence of a demo or video footage of the incident or getting banned for out playing the other player. Seems fair and logical if you ask me.

mickn005

Unremarkable User
Anti-Cheat system of Skial is an inexperience admin that has no clue of the mechanics of the game that ban's people unfairly for having a better skill level and experience and without any evidence of a demo or video footage of the incident. Show's how unprofessional and unqualified all the skial admins are.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Says the guy with a brand new steam account who got caught within 3 minutes of their first ever visit to our servers. Throwaway account much? Sounds like you're just mad you wasted money on a cheat that got detected. I've seen the log of what was detected, it is very obvious. We won't be divulging details here obviously so people can't try to defeat our system, but rest assured it was pretty blatant what you did.

mickn005

Unremarkable User
Yeah my main account, try harder haha. You base your bans off "so called cheaters" off nothing, no demo, no evidence. So experience so wow.

mickn005

Unremarkable User
So Fenix if someone is better then you ban them correct. What experienced you admins are no evidence, no demos just ban on the spot with no proof what so ever. I'm still waiting for the demo of me so called "cheating" ........oh wait there's nothing. Bad luck and good game.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I didn't ban you. I've never played with you. You were detected doing things only a cheat program could do. You are really hung up on this "admins banned me" thing. Get it through your head. This was an automated system that monitors players and their actions. It doesn't record demos, it looks at players actions, positions, variables, angles, ping, packet loss, and a multitude of other things. It looks at all the NUMBERS and numbers don't lie.

You sound exactly like someone who resorts to cheating. You aren't good, so you get cheats, then when you're busted you double down on "I don't cheat I'm just that good" because instead of just practicing like a normal person you can't fathom a world where you are not instantly good at something. You cannot comprehend someone being better than you because you think you are God's gift to TF2. We see it all the time. Years of appeals where people just like you come in with the exact same attitude, and then a few years later come back and apologize saying we were right all along, and we always say the same thing. We. Don't. Unban. Cheaters.

You blatantly cheated, you got caught, grow up and move on. We are done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.