• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Levi12349

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:94173905]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I am permanently banned, but never knew I could appeal a form because I was a big dum dum. Anyway what I want to tell is that I'm banned for something that was done against my will, what I'm saying is that when I was way younger like 12 years old maybe I don't even know how old I was. My brother thought it would be an good idea to use aimbot /wallhacks on 1 of your servers of course having the same IP as I have. Meaning I got banned too without knowing he did that untill I asked him why I was banned.

Anyway since a lot of servers are dead now and I cant find good servers I am hoping to get unbanned so I might actually enjoy this game again =D

Welp as patrick star would say this was all I could do so I hope to hear from someone soon

cya

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Levi12349

Unremarkable User
I didnt cheat at all how is this a problem, heck do I even know how to cheat
and what fun would it be to cheat =/ kinda takes the challenge of a game

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
You're responsible for what happens on your IP. Whether it was you, your brother, or somebody else hacking, Skial needs to keep that IP banned so that the hacker doesn't come back. Even if it happened years ago, this is how the servers keep cheaters out.

Enjoy other servers!

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I am permanently banned, but never knew I could appeal a form because I was a big dum dum.
So you just ignored the message that said "You have been banned from this server. Appeal at skial.com" that would pop up when you tried to connect?

It was my brother who cheated not me, as a matter of fact this happened years ago. Why do ya'll punish me and hold me responsible for his dumb acts...
Because we don't even know if your brother exists. Email addresses are free, steam accounts are free, tf2 is free, it isn't hard to have alt accounts. People go to great lengths to cheat and even greater lengths to get unbanned once caught. We have to protect our servers and our community so we act on what we know: a cheater connected from your IP. To stop them from coming back we must assume all accounts coming from the same IP address are under control of the cheater and will subsequently be banned.

Levi12349

Unremarkable User
So you just ignored the message that said "You have been banned from this server. Appeal at skial.com" that would pop up when you tried to connect?

Because we don't even know if your brother exists. Email addresses are free, steam accounts are free, tf2 is free, it isn't hard to have alt accounts. People go to great lengths to cheat and even greater lengths to get unbanned once caught. We have to protect our servers and our community so we act on what we know: a cheater connected from your IP. To stop them from coming back we must assume all accounts coming from the same IP address are under control of the cheater and will subsequently be banned.
But what explains that I still can't play even though I live at a new place with a new IP, I understand the protecting part but is it still the same problem even if Im on a different IP ? Sorry for being such a dumb bother to ya'll I just was hoping I could play on the servers again but it seems I can't. Thanks for the time though =D

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
But what explains that I still can't play even though I live at a new place with a new IP
Because your account was already banned from the old IP. We can not know if you were the cheater or not. You can claim you didn't cheat all you want but there is no way to be sure. You could easily have had another account and then blame it on another person that may or may not exist. Given the time frames between catching the cheater and when you connected, it very well could have been you. We have to err on the side of caution.