• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

HelloKid777

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:98819875]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
If my username got me banned, I apologize it's a joke. It's not offensive. However, I can't really read the rules if I get instantly banned. I apparently was banned before, for playing on a banned IP? Never remember being banned before, but I instantly got banned when I tried to join friends. If my username is what got me banned, I can change it, however, I literally got instantly banned the exact frame I joined. I got a new ISP, so I'm not sure if I got a previous IP that was banned. I'm sorry for either having a name that is against the rules or having the misfortune of having an IP that matches a previously banned individual.

HelloKid777

Unremarkable User
I read another post about a man who got one other IP banned, I don't ever remember getting banned on skial. I haven't played on community in ages. I don't even have a ban reason, other than console permanent. My IP was linked to another banned player which it doesn't say. I'd really appreciate just knowing what happened.

HEART_TF2

Unremarkable User
Zeo.. thought I'd make your life a bit easier and provide some proof after I did some research.
HelloKid777 is lying and here is the video proof:

Both accounts share the same friend -
The chances of them sharing the same friend is astronomical. They are clearly the same person.

Caught you slipping kid. What's your excuse now? LOL

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Zeo.. thought I'd make your life a bit easier and provide some proof after I did some research.
HelloKid777 is lying and here is the video proof:

Both accounts share the same friend -
The chances of them sharing the same friend is astronomical. They are clearly the same person.

Caught you slipping kid. What's your excuse now? LOL
Thank you for putting in the effort but we can see that they have a shared IP address which is proof enough

HelloKid777

Unremarkable User
Can I ask what did, Just Play The Game even do? Again, that's not me. I looked at my ban reason and I don't have a reason. It says banned unbanned.. Thanks.

HelloKid777

Unremarkable User
Again, that's not my account. I do have roommates, who game. Is it possible that one of them may have cheated? Again, I'm trying to figure this out.