• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

gummichew

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:64658301]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I was banned for reason "lmaobox." This hasn't given me a lot to work off for this appeal - apologies for that.
I'm assuming my ban reason was due to a few chat messages I sent upon joining the server which are commonly spammed by a lmaobox chat spamming cheat (or whatever it's called.)

I had a chatbind set on my keyboard (bind q "say (whatever the message was)) that I would commonly use on fresh steam accounts (i.e. the one that was initially banned from the server) just for sh*ts and giggles to see what people's reactions would be. In this regard, I guess I got what I had coming, and I'm starting to see why this probably was not an amazing idea to do, especially on a server that I am quite active on.

Speaking of that, I've also been blocked on my main steam account, which you can see through the ban on sourcebans. I love the skial servers, especially surf, and I'm genuinely sorry for any harm I may have caused through any amount of trolling and whatnot.

I definitely understand if I remain banned on the servers, but I would appreciate a second chance. If I am reallowed onto the network, I promise that I won't make any more stupid decisions like this.

Thank you for reading my appeal,
gummichew / creature of the deep / carbonatedmilk

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The message is the exact same generated by the real cheat and you did it on a new throw-away account. I don't believe it was a bind and you got caught messing around with cheats. You'll have to play somewhere else.

Reactions: Mr Invincible

gummichew

Unremarkable User
The message is the exact same generated by the real cheat and you did it on a new throw-away account. I don't believe it was a bind and you got caught messing around with cheats. You'll have to play somewhere else.
Alright yeah I understand. Thanks for at least taking the time to read my review and give me a reason for denial

• Troll
Reactions: Mr Invincible