• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Frog 8P

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:66980759]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I know I screwed up with the whole spam thing, I sincerely apologize and will make sure I don't do anything like this again. I will be fine keeping the 3-day vc mute, but one of the only ways I actually socialize is through text chat, this would be terrible for someone like me who loves talking to people online. The voice chat spam was very obscene, and I didn't notice (I know it's odd) because I was so tired that I was about to go to sleep anyways. I was delirious at the time and didn't know what I was doing, but I do still wish that I'd at least get to speak kindly to people through the text chat, especially because I love to play deathrun, and overall love to socialize with other nice people in your servers. I'll accept the voice chat mute, but please give me a chance with the text chat, as I do completely apologize for what I was doing and - again - will not let this happen again.

Frog 8P

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I realize I, along with the others were reported by likely multiple people, this all happened around the time of 2 hours last night, I wanted to see if I could just get the chance to converse in the text chat, as I fully understand the voice chat mute happening, yet I wish that it was only the mute, as we weren't actually doing much in the text chat except for talking normally and saying that the vc spam was funny.

Frog 8P

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I realize I, along with the others were reported by likely multiple people, this all happened around the time of 2 hours last night, I wanted to see if I could just get the chance to converse in the text chat, as I fully understand the voice chat mute happening, yet I wish that it was only the mute, as we weren't actually doing much in the text chat except for talking normally and saying that the vc spam was funny.
I only wish to apologize about the whole ordeal and see if it's possible to get the chance to utilize my main form of social interaction (text chat).