• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Frelancer

Banned
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=KA BEEEEEEWM!&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I hereby admit to hacking on this server back in 2019 / 18 (If my memory is correct) on an alt account and for that, I also apologize for it.

In the meantime, I've stopped using said hacks and just want to get back to the game itself which I find more fun without the usage of cheats.

With this I would like to request an Unban.

Thank you, Frelancer

Frelancer

Banned
Alright, almighty ones...

I guess you never did mistakes in your lives when you were younger, I forgot that the Skial staff are gods amongst men... do you want your own farts served now or later your highness?

• Haha
Reactions: HankusTheTankus

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Alright, almighty ones...

I guess you never did mistakes in your lives when you were younger, I forgot that the Skial staff are gods amongst men... do you want your own farts served now or later your highness?
I’ll have mine served with a pinch of salt and Taco Bell as a dessert, and of course I want it served on my favorite platter that reads “we don’t unban cheaters”

• Love
Reactions: Trillium