• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

floofyfern

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:1631886328]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello!

I believe I should be unbanned due to me having accidentally been banned in the first place. I have Nord VPN, which connected automatically to a server upon start (due to my settings). This lead to me joining one of your servers (It has been a few months now, forgot which one) and it automatically banned my account due to your anti VPN rules, which I was unaware of. It would be of great appreciation if you were to unban me.

Thanks for spending your time and reading my appeal,
Fern

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I'm not convinced, and the IP ban does not appear to be a VPN. The accounts on this IP that were banned, before and after your ban, appear to be associated with cheating. One has a game ban, another advertises a TF2 cheating YouTube channel. The accounts also have name similarities in their history, indicating that it is likely the same person across all 4 accounts.

floofyfern

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello! Thank you for responding.

The IP of which my account was banned was not shared with any other account as to my knowledge, and the ban on the account was due to a VPN when I joined. This, when I turned it off, showed me banned when I joined back, and looking at Skial ban logs, shows that only this account is associated with this IP
With the cheating accusations, I do admit that I have cheated in the past, a decent while ago, but have reformed (you can do a check of my PC to confirm)
For the channel - Some guy who I pissed off awhile ago had pretended to be me, and uploaded videos under an account he had linked to that. Can confirm this was in fact, not me. I still have contact with him and requested he take the videos down as to not slander my name further.

I understand if you cannot unban me, but please for my sake do not slander my name further with the allegations of aimbot on my ban profile, as people are often suspicious of my shots (I hit some crazy shots every once in awhile) and now my steamhistory will be tainted forever, leading to potential friend loss among other things that would be very hard to disprove.

TL;DR : I do not cheat, and do not appreciate the (probably unintentional) slander on my name.

floofyfern

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Something of note:
The reason I suspect it to be a VPN ban is due to me having (upon joining) a ban that read something along the lines of "Please disconnect from your VPN/Proxy and appeal here: (link)" (that was paraphrasing, don't remember it fully). I did not appeal at the time due to me having not played community servers all that often, but in recent times my friends have been wanting to play some with me and keep recommending Skial, which I was banned from for, as I presume, a VPN.

Another thing of note: the game banned account is my father's. I will not name it to not bring hate toward him.