• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dorf

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:190510693]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
1 - Brain *aggot is in reference to a cosmetic in tf2. I was speaking to a soldier main friend of mine wearing the cosmetic. The reporter and the moderator that made this decision to mute me is incorrectly inferring homophobic slurs from their own imagination into my censored message. Not my intended message at all. See https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Larval_Lid for clarification.
What's that, brain maggot? You're starving? Yeah... I'm hungry too.
Click to listen
The Soldier to his maggot friend

2 - B*tch is not a homophobic slur. And if it somehow is, why is this not enforced on other players since this word is used constantly in every video game ever?

3 - I believe you are lumping me in with the user Cleaner, who DID use homophobic language and who I had no interaction with and who also said this message AFTER mine. They also received a 1 day mute while I received a 1 week mute. This doesn't make sense to me.

I appreciate the help in getting me to the appeal page. I'm not used to dealing with situations like this these days and hardly use this forum. Also a bit of an old man. I will be mindful not to use language that can be wrongly interpreted as clearly demonstrated here. I understand the confusion but can't accept claims of homophobia especially given the members of the friendship circle I have on this server I spend a lot of time on.

Thank you

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You didn't spell it out with an "m" and instead used an asterisk, which is commonly used for racial/discriminatory slurs. If you used an "m" to spell "maggot," you wouldn't be silenced right now. You also have a couple previous silences for discrimination, so I'm having a hard time believing you didn't intend to use the f-slur. You weren't silenced for saying "b*tch" or "bitch."

That being said, I'm willing to give you a chance and unsilence you if you agree to use correct spelling in the future and no slurs/asterisk words.

Dorf

Unremarkable User
You didn't spell it out with an "m" and instead used an asterisk, which is commonly used for racial/discriminatory slurs. If you used an "m" to spell "maggot," you wouldn't be silenced right now. You also have a couple previous silences for discrimination, so I'm having a hard time believing you didn't intend to use the f-slur. You weren't silenced for saying "b*tch" or "bitch."

That being said, I'm willing to give you a chance and unsilence you if you agree to use correct spelling in the future and no slurs/asterisk words.

I will use correct spelling from now on an leave nothing ambivalent. I do not use slurs. Thank you.