• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:36032082]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Banned For Doxxing, I assume pertaining to the Xena comments made in the server. 2 people decided to get politcal (Beavis was one of them) Xena public typed !mute Beavis in chat to stir up drama. I said that there are things xena wouldnt want public that i shouldnt say to beavis. Beavis asked: Oh yea what is it? to which i replied (stupidly) that she groomed my friend when she was affiliated with UGC comp tf2 and he was 16 at the time making him underage. I regret speaking out on those allegations publicly in the server voice chat. I would like a second chance to play on the servers again, Ofcourse I still deserve a punishment for breaking the rules Whether or not you believe i deserve to have this appealed to a lower ban time or not I appreciate the time.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:36032082]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Banned For Doxxing, I assume pertaining to the Xena comments made in the server. 2 people decided to get politcal (Beavis was one of them) Xena public typed !mute Beavis in chat to stir up drama. I said that there are things xena wouldnt want public that i shouldnt say to beavis. Beavis asked: Oh yea what is it? to which i replied (stupidly) that she groomed my friend when she was affiliated with UGC comp tf2 and he was 16 at the time making him underage. I regret speaking out on those allegations publicly in the server voice chat. I would like a second chance to play on the servers again, Ofcourse I still deserve a punishment for breaking the rules Whether or not you believe i deserve to have this appealed to a lower ban time or not I appreciate the time.
We take the safety of the player base seriously. Stating things regarding personal life and threatening to expose personal info isn’t cool. Why should we believe you won’t try this again in the future?

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
The player doesnt exist to me from here on out as far as im concerned. I will just look the other way. Learned from this experience and will pursue the correct way to deal with the situation outside of skial servers.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
The player doesnt exist to me from here on out as far as im concerned. I will just look the other way. Learned from this experience and will pursue the correct way to deal with the situation outside of skial servers.
I don’t think you understand that doxxing is also illegal. If you’re looking for some sort of vengeance outside of Skial, then that’s your prerogative. If that’s how you’d like to proceed then I have no choice but to keep you banned. Keeping a civil, safe and fun community is of utmost importance to us and the other players.

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
First time offense and the lesson has been learned and i even offered to sit a less serious ban time and you arent being reasonable at all?

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
I understand you dont want the community to be exposed to stuff like that so i agreed to learn from it and respect it.

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
Hey i saw your message saying you reduced the ban and i just tried to connect and saw it is still in perma status?

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
Hey can i get a response on the reason why you deleted the message saying you would unban me and then perma banned me again?

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Do not continue making new appeals. That could only make matters worse.

Doxxing is something that is taken very seriously and we have a zero tolerance policy with that behavior. In addition to being illegal, doxxing can be very harmful to members of the community.

People want to play with safety and privacy. In order to protect the community, a hard line must be drawn. If someone knew that the only penalty for doxxing would be a short silence or ban, many more people would risk it and take the punishment. Just like cheating, if the risk was a short ban, people would be more likely to risk it and we could have a community full of cheaters.

Last edited:

dontTESTme1

Unremarkable User
You guys are deleting anything that could defend my case or put me in a positive light. There was no demo posted you are just taking a groups word over mine? There was no doxxing at all. This is clearly he said she said nonsense and you are taking her side without letting me defend myself with proof of situation. I even had a witness to the situation post a clip of the "illegal act" and you guys just deleted it. Below is one of the admins agreeing to understand that I will drop it and ignore the situation so i can return to playing and everything can go back to normal and it was deleted and the ban was re-applied. No one responds to the thread afterwards and I am essentially talking to a brick wall.

Attachments

• skial.png
    skial.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 109

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Ok, you will be given one last chance.

Any more problems and we go straight back to permanent. No more chances after this.