• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dennis Orcollo

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1099266649]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I join the server everyday and enjoy my self for hours and hours I don't know a better place in Skial than freak fortress saxton hale I love the game mode I love the maps I been playing it for years and understand it I understand everything about It everyday I come home from work and I join skial because of saxton hale I love saxton hale its one of my Daily practices everyday when I get up in the morning to play skial I love it so much I did a all nighter playing the game the day I got banned I cried and wondered if What I am going to do in my free time for 4 hours I did not know what to do I was bored and left without a purpose in my free time With skial I cured my borem and cured the loneliness in my heart everyday when I come home and play the game I enjoy it so Much I Teached my younger brother to play saxton hale I given him a lesson and how to play hale I know its hard to play hale I tell people that all the time because I know the pain it is to be hale when your playing him If you don't do well you feel sad and empty like I could do better next time or I wish I could play him more to get better I learned how to play saxton hale And I learned how to teach other people to play him more effectively I enjoy that part of this server I enjoy it so much every time I see someone struggling I tell them my tips but sometimes people don't like that and insult me But that does not matter the game mode the experience everything about this is wonderful Thats why when I was banned I Felt something in my life was removed I wish to be unbanned to have that part of my life regained and rejoyce the moments I had not being banned being banned scared me That I had no purpose I had to talanet In my life I know this is a game but Its something I am talented at And It gives my life meaning and gives me something to do that I enjoy to the point where I played it for years and have emotional reactions with this server I was being insulted one time for playing hale bad but since I love this server so much I rejoined back and played it playing this game is not just for fun its part of my life its a game that teached me how to enjoy life and be a better person it teached me to teach others how to enjoy this game mode more Thats why I wish to be unbanned to cure my broken part of life and to cure my emptiness of being without a server that makes makes me this happy I can't live without it no server I played is like this server not US Saxton hale not zombie US nothing is like this server Thats why I felt a gun shot to my crest when I seen those letters saying I am banned it hurted me I felt like crying I felt like if someone just told me my little brother Died Thats Thats another reason I wish to be unbanned I love this server to a point where I am ranked 40th just from playing for 2 months This game is a part of my life apart of my soul and a reason I get up early in the morning to play this server This server is not just a fun but a life experience and a Way to learn how to be a mature adult many people in this server teached me how to be a better person and many people teached me how to play this game better I love the people in this server I love the game I love the game I truly Do And I truly want to be unbanned so please when you read this don't just joke around saying this is just another random person this is sam The Guy who got 54 heads playing demoknight I am The guy who loves this server so much I spend a all nigher playing it I am not a normal person I am above average and I have a heart of gold that is rarely shown So please please unban me I love the game love the people love the teachings of this server so with my heart please unban me I love this server to the point of real love.

Dennis Orcollo

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1099266649]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I join the server everyday and enjoy my self for hours and hours I don't know a better place in Skial than freak fortress saxton hale I love the game mode I love the maps I been playing it for years and understand it I understand everything about It everyday I come home from work and I join skial because of saxton hale I love saxton hale its one of my Daily practices everyday when I get up in the morning to play skial I love it so much I did a all nighter playing the game the day I got banned I cried and wondered if What I am going to do in my free time for 4 hours I did not know what to do I was bored and left without a purpose in my free time With skial I cured my borem and cured the loneliness in my heart everyday when I come home and play the game I enjoy it so Much I Teached my younger brother to play saxton hale I given him a lesson and how to play hale I know its hard to play hale I tell people that all the time because I know the pain it is to be hale when your playing him If you don't do well you feel sad and empty like I could do better next time or I wish I could play him more to get better I learned how to play saxton hale And I learned how to teach other people to play him more effectively I enjoy that part of this server I enjoy it so much every time I see someone struggling I tell them my tips but sometimes people don't like that and insult me But that does not matter the game mode the experience everything about this is wonderful Thats why when I was banned I Felt something in my life was removed I wish to be unbanned to have that part of my life regained and rejoyce the moments I had not being banned being banned scared me That I had no purpose I had to talanet In my life I know this is a game but Its something I am talented at And It gives my life meaning and gives me something to do that I enjoy to the point where I played it for years and have emotional reactions with this server I was being insulted one time for playing hale bad but since I love this server so much I rejoined back and played it playing this game is not just for fun its part of my life its a game that teached me how to enjoy life and be a better person it teached me to teach others how to enjoy this game mode more Thats why I wish to be unbanned to cure my broken part of life and to cure my emptiness of being without a server that makes makes me this happy I can't live without it no server I played is like this server not US Saxton hale not zombie US nothing is like this server Thats why I felt a gun shot to my crest when I seen those letters saying I am banned it hurted me I felt like crying I felt like if someone just told me my little brother Died Thats Thats another reason I wish to be unbanned I love this server to a point where I am ranked 40th just from playing for 2 months This game is a part of my life apart of my soul and a reason I get up early in the morning to play this server This server is not just a fun but a life experience and a Way to learn how to be a mature adult many people in this server teached me how to be a better person and many people teached me how to play this game better I love the people in this server I love the game I love the game I truly Do And I truly want to be unbanned so please when you read this don't just joke around saying this is just another random person this is sam The Guy who got 54 heads playing demoknight I am The guy who loves this server so much I spend a all nigher playing it I am not a normal person I am above average and I have a heart of gold that is rarely shown So please please unban me I love the game love the people love the teachings of this server so with my heart please unban me I love this server to the point of real love.
And I know the mistakes I done I know I am toxic And I know I am rude to people who first played hale but All I do is care for other people it might be rude to them but I am telling them what they need to do to enjoy the game better and get not insulted by other people I am sorry If people see it as rude I am not a bad person at heart I do good things in real life Its just sometimes online some people make me act different because there rude to me or they are my close friends I am sorry for that but I Love this game so much no one can compare

Dennis Orcollo

Unremarkable User
And I know the mistakes I done I know I am toxic And I know I am rude to people who first played hale but All I do is care for other people it might be rude to them but I am telling them what they need to do to enjoy the game better and get not insulted by other people I am sorry If people see it as rude I am not a bad person at heart I do good things in real life Its just sometimes online some people make me act different because there rude to me or they are my close friends I am sorry for that but I Love this game so much no one can compare
link to ban https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:1099266649]&advType=steamid

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were banned because you connected from a VPN that assigned you a banned IP address. I will unban you and please be careful to turn your VPN off as you could be rebanned.

Dennis Orcollo

Unremarkable User
You were banned because you connected from a VPN that assigned you a banned IP address. I will unban you and please be careful to turn your VPN off as you could be rebanned.
LOL
omg I though I was banned for another reason I was not lying about the first paragraph tho