• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

CaptainKlue

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:123746977]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Hey there! I'm looking to get my ban lifted as I cannot join servers with my friends, even if they aren't run by Skial.

Apparently, I was banned in 2015 for aimbot?
I'm sorry, but I have zero recollection of ever cheating, or being a cheater, and there are no demo files present for my ban as evidence to support this. I have no game bans or vac bans of any kind.

Here is my steamrep as well. https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084012705

Please consider my case at your earliest convenience.

-Klue

CaptainKlue

Unremarkable User
Thank you for linking that thread. Here are some problems with it:

1. Literally anyone can hit air headshots. It's not some superhuman ability. Like, really? Really? (At the time you claim my account was cheating, my playtime amounted to 1200 hours. Air headshots are yesterday's news at 300. Even if you had some sort of proof of cheating, that simply is not a reason to report someone that holds up.)

2. The player who reported my account in that link you posted said, and I quote: "it's obvious he's doing it. I have a few hours of play-time." In what world is a player with a 'few hours" of playtime a proper and knowledgeable judge of skill? Not only is there no proof, the player reporting my account was obviously inexperienced.

3. No Evidence is No Evidence. I can't comment on anything else in the report, like 'snapping to heads, stops playing when spectated' due to my lack of involvement.

4. The only reasons I have to ask to even be unbanned, is:

A) My account was hacked and stolen during 2014-2016. What am I supposed to do when I have no access to a computer for 5 years and my account is used as a burner for a cheater without my knowledge?

B) Your banlist is getting me banned from servers I have never been to. I cannot enjoy the game with my friends because of this, as these other servers are using YOUR Skial sourceban list and banning me due to an event I wasn't even remotely involved in. I'm being banned, without proof, from servers that don't even belong to Skial.

I would like a proper review, not just "We don't unban cheaters." It's a perfectly reasonable request, especially if you have no proof, and it's fair to ANY player that Due Process happens. I don't quite care what you think I am, but I am not a cheater. Either prove it or unban me. If you don't have proof to back it up, then you are keeping my account banned for prejudice's sake. If you had banned me due to Vac Ban on my profile, or a bad SteamRep, I would understand, but considering my account is clean, I'm going to call BS.

Again, please consider my case at your earliest convenience.

-Klue