• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Baldric

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Baldric&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,
I was surprised to see that I was perma-gagged upon logging into Skial servers. Not because I didn't do anything wrong mind you (I very much did), but because I simply don't tend to remember what I say in video games. However upon reading the reason it came back to me, the "joke" that I had made following up on another players similar jest. Let me just say that I find any sort of pedophilia or grooming absolutely reprehensible, and I would never make such a joke intending it to be taken seriously. It was only a mockery of it from what I remember, an ironic comment speaking on the behaviour of stereotypical discord mod types. I realise that regardless of the intent it is still unacceptable to joke about such things, and I fully apologise for my behaviour that night and any offense or harm it may have caused. If I am unbanned I will never say such things again, but understand if you consider this offense beyond forgiveness.
Thank you

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
TURBINE+ | US 1 ███01/23/2023 - 01:37:08 AMBaldric AFKi can hear your child slaves in the background

TURBINE+ | US 1 ███01/23/2023 - 01:29:42 AMBaldric AFKHeavy says you arent a Mann™ until youve e dated at least 3 minors

Hello, we save logs in case you forget. This kind of language is terrible and unacceptable. I do not care if you are joking or not - we have no way of knowing and it's disgusting either way. It also does not matter if you quoted someone else, you are responsible for what you say to others.

I'm not fully convinced with your apology. Try again. Please explain why you should be unsilenced.

Baldric

Unremarkable User
The first one was not related to that whatsoever. It was a joke referring to an incessant screaming in the background of one players mic, a somewhat edgy joke about sweatshops. While perhaps not in good taste, I can assure you it had nothing to do with that. The second one however, is the one I was referring to. It was a tf2 themed comment on discord relationships, which I agree looks (and is) bad with or without context. I'm appealing this not so much for the ban itself but for my own conscience, I couldn't live thinking people thought I was a pedophile, something I absolutely oppose being a supporter of women and wanting to make the world a little less horrible by not being a part of the problem. I forgot to add that I'm not looking for an immediate removal of the ban, just perhaps a shortened term. I realise that what I said was disgusting even being ironic and should by the server rules be punished. I just don't want people to think I'm something I'm not