• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:116665892]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Bruh the console auto banned me as soon as I could rejoin what in the heck?

Something about a new IP? The only "VPN" I use is the one that's included with Windows (there's there's option to basically have your ip changed every now and then), but thats never stopped me before

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
There is still a bit over 2 hours left to your ban and you probably had a new IP address when you tried to connect,

You'll be unbanned in couple hours

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Are you sure?

When I checked the original ban, it was issued 5:46am us timezone, which calculates to around 10 46am over here in the UK

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Are you sure?

When I checked the original ban, it was issued 5:46am us timezone, which calculates to around 10 46am over here in the UK
I am not sure in which timezone sourcebans work but it really is annoying because there is no auto conversion

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Screenshot_20220120-112816_Chrome.jpg

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
I... never said you did?

My ban should have been over by now, I'm almost certain it was before 12, as I'd only been on for like 2 hours, from around 9ish

And like said, I've had no problems whatsoever from my current VPN, in regards to joining

Would it possibly be due to changing my name back, perhaps the console thought I was trying to dodge again? Surely not, as it'd check steam ID and IP, not username wouldn't it?

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Sourcebans is Pacific
Ah, nevermind then, I was mistaken.

Just didn't remember being on very long before it all went down the toilet, must've went on later than I remember, at least I know what the timezone is for it, too, now.

Plus it's over and done with, so hopefully I can enjoy the server tomorrow