• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

ate my s0ck

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:1037334322]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
When it said I was gagged I thought it was a joke until someone told me I got perma muted/gagged. It never said what I said, or what the issue was.

Worst part is, no warning, no strike or whatever, it's just there, you're perma gagged.
I have 2 things that I could've said to get me perma gagged for misinformation or lies, and I while I think yes, one was a bit excessive, a perma mute and gag wasn't necessary.

1. "If a hale hits you from long range, it's probably lag or bott made it so hales have eyelander range"

or 2. "Bottiger when he sees an unr*ped child"(uncensored in the normal chat)

Yes, 2 was vulgar. But a perma gag was out of line. I don't think it takes a comedical genius to know that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. But a permagag was not needed.

I'm more disappointed not by the unreasonable gag, but the fact I have to guess what I said to see if it was worthy of a perma gag.

I apologize if it hurt bottiger with that 2nd quote.

I don't think I should go scott(scotch? i dont know) free. I think an appropriate punishment would at the most be a week long ban, i needed it anyways. I just don't wanna be gagged permanently.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You play on our servers, you are responsible for following our rules. If you do not, you get punished. We are not obligated to hold your hand and guide you along with little warnings and slaps on the wrists for breaking our rules.

If you really have to guess what got you the silence, that really shows to me you don't consider the impact of the shit that comes out of your mouth, when you had said it just minutes before I issued the silence. Tell me, what part of you thought it'd be a good idea to make pedo implications toward Bottiger? Its false implications and lies spread by people, no matter how true or false they are, that has led to Skial having such a shit relationship with its playerbase.

Since you want a week, you'll have a week.