• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

711Hisroyal

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:209964335]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I have noticed that on the 26th of July, that I was muted and gagged for vote abuse. I understand that some people believe that they were votebanned or votemuted unfairly, but I personally think it should be up to the victim to decide the punishment of the aggressor, and also that if it is just a simple voteslay, that one could just simply respawn and go back to where they were. I believe that I should be unmuted because there was no serious damage with my intent of voteslaying people, and also it was for a practical joke, as of the chat logs of the day the incident happened. It would have been easier for me to settle it over a simple apology to the person I vote slayed and made up with them. If I happened to call a voteban, the only time I would ever voteban someone, if I heard several votes for yes, instantly, I would tell people to vote no for it would just be for jokes and laughs. I never intend to seriously and wrongly punish others with something like a Ban or a Mute unless it logically makes sense and the majority of the players agree on such punishment, then I would maybe call a vote. Another thing to bring up is the voteslaying of Angle. The voteslaying of Angle has been a running joke with most of the popular players and the goal of the joke is to get a voteslay percentage of 100% yes. Angle, on several occasions, told people to vote to slay him, indicating even more that it is for the purpose of a joke. I hope that I can get the staff to be rational about things and decide on a fair compensation for the mistaken punishment.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I understand that some people believe that they were votebanned or votemuted unfairly, but I personally think it should be up to the victim to decide the punishment of the aggressor
That is not how we work here, and won't be anytime soon.
I believe that I should be unmuted because there was no serious damage with my intent of voteslaying people, and also it was for a practical joke
Real funny joke of yours that'd boot someone from all of our servers or remove their comms for 30 minutes just because you're being a dick and abusing your vote menu privileges.

If I happened to call a voteban, the only time I would ever voteban someone, if I heard several votes for yes, instantly, I would tell people to vote no for it would just be for jokes and laughs. I never intend to seriously and wrongly punish others with something like a Ban or a Mute unless it logically makes sense and the majority of the players agree on such punishment, then I would maybe call a vote. Another thing to bring up is the voteslaying of Angle. The voteslaying of Angle has been a running joke with most of the popular players and the goal of the joke is to get a voteslay percentage of 100% yes. Angle, on several occasions, told people to vote to slay him, indicating even more that it is for the purpose of a joke. I hope that I can get the staff to be rational about things and decide on a fair compensation for the mistaken punishment.
Votemenu is for banning/muting players breaking the rules, not to call vote bans/mutes on players for "practical jokes"

Considering you're a repeat offender with several other punishments for mic spam and vote abuse, 3 months is perfectly justified for you, since its not my ban. @catgirl dumpster will resolve this appeal

catgirl dumpster

TF2 Admin
Contributor
People felt annoyed enough by your practical joke to file a report.
Votemenu isn't your personal toy to fuck around with whenever you feel like it.

unknown.png

If you followed the rules none of this would have happened, try to stay out of trouble after your punishment ends.
Denying the appeal.